Competition Terms and Conditions 1
St Ives School of Painting (Win £100 to spend on an art course for you and a friend – £50 each) – Terms and Conditions
The prize draw is brought to you (the “Entrant”) by St Ives School of Painting, Porthmeor Studios St Ives TR26 2RB (“SSP”). Charity No 1146825
1. The competition is only open to residents in the UK.
2. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
3. Entrants must have access to the internet, have an email address used exclusively by the Entrant / have a valid Instagram account.
4. Employees of SSP or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. SSP reserves the right to refuse an entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
7. The competition runs between 07/02/2022 and midnight 14/02/2022
8. Entries received at any time before or after the prescribed opening time and date or closing time and date will not be considered as a valid entry into the prize draw.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. No purchase is necessary
11. To enter: please follow @stivespainting on Instagram; like the competition post and tag a friend who must also follow @stivespainting on Instagram.
12. SSP accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to a technical error, fault or malfunction, including computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure or communication failure, of any kind.
13. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the details provided.
14. Personal information collected for the purposes of this Prize Draw will be used by us solely in connection with the competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the competition and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
15. Your details will be used to administer this Prize Draw including, if appliable, the delivery of the Prize.
16. You will be added to the SSP mailing list where you have ticked the box to confirm you would like to be added.
18. The prize is £100 to spend on two places on any art course run by and provided by St Ives School of Painting, which must be booked by 31st March 2022. Both participants must attend the same art course.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and no alternative / cash alternative is offered.
20. If, due to circumstances beyond SSP’s reasonable control, the prize offered is no longer available, we reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
21. The winner will be drawn by random computer selection no later than one business day from the close of entry date set out above.
22. We will notify the winner no later than one business day from selection using the contact details provided by the Entrant.
23. If the winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within 2 business days of the draw date, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner using the process set out above.
24. The winner will be asked to provide their name, email address and postal address.
25. We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we have reasonable grounds to believe that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
26. The surname and home county of the winner will be available for one (1) month after the winner is chosen by sending a stamped self addressed envelope to ‘Marketing Department’ at the address set out above.
27. By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
28. We reserve the right to withdraw this prize draw or amend, vary, cancel, or suspend the prize draw at any time and without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
29. Any changes to the prize draw Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the website.
30. SSP’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
31. SSP, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, exclude all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature, however arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
32. The winner, in consideration of being awarded the Prize, may be required by SSP to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Prize Draw and as such, by entering the Prize Draw you are confirming that if you are the winner, you will take part in such publicity if requested. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (where requested) and a statement or statements made by you in respect of the Prize. By entering the Prize Draw, you are agreeing to provide SSP with the right and licence to use the information you provide in this respect on the SSP website and SSP social media channels.
33. The prize draw is governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English court.